Saturday, January 24, 2009

25 Random Things about Me

This is from a meme I ganked from my Facebook Notes section - I thought it was a little fun, so wanted to post it over here, too.

1. I play bass guitar and piano.
2. I love driving motorcycles.
3. I am becoming more earth friendly/conscious every year.
4. I love being a Mom.
5. I love being a wife.
6. I get along very well with my parents.
7. I've lived in three Canadian provinces and two US States.
8. I haven't been to church for years, but miss it and hope to find another church that's a good fit someday.
9. I love big piles of clean folded laundry.
10. I have always wanted to take dance lessons; clogging, tap, jazz, contemporary, line dancing, and ballroom dance. Someday...
11. I miss living in the South - it's too cold here for most of the year. Even the summers feel cold to me most of the time.
12. I am addicted to Diet Mountain Dew and M&M's.
13. I love taking long road trips.
14. I hate everything about flying except being above the clouds. TSA is a joke, and plane crashes suck.
15. I miss having an aquarium and love staring endlessly at fish swimming around.
16. I love my kitties.
17. The only thing I miss from my pre-weight loss surgery life is the ability to eat ice cream. However, since ice cream contributed to my predicament and I love being thin (relatively speaking) now, I totally think it was worth giving it up.
18. I miss all our friends, but especially Matt and Jen. We need to get a duplex next time.
19. I love smelling all the stuff at Bath & Bodyworks.
20. I love sushi.
21. I love beer.
22. I hope to see Europe someday.
23. I love cruising.
24. I own an apartment building and am a co-landlord with Ian to two of the best tenants ever.
25. I hope we sell our house in Caribou before summer so we can take a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I moderate comments for privacy and spam purposes, but try to publish comments within a few days. - GVJ