Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yo shorty, it's your birthday, we're gonna party like it's your birthday...

So I had another birthday.

I think the best thing about birthdays is homemade cake. Mmmmm. I love cake.

This year I got lucky and had TWO cakes.

The first one, I got a day early. My friend Kelly came over and had one of those giant cupcake pans and we played with it. This one was from a mix, but it was delicious!


The second cake was with family, on the weekend. My mom made a chocolate layer cake, from a recipe from an OLD Betty Crocker cookbook. It was sooooo good. Really deep chocolate cake.

She sent the leftovers home with us and between the two cakes, we had chocolate cake almost all week!

Kaylee *loves* chocolate cake, too! :)

So now I'm 38.

Whoah. When did *that* happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I moderate comments for privacy and spam purposes, but try to publish comments within a few days. - GVJ