Saturday, November 01, 2008

Just a few thoughts...

I have been working on Kaylee's blog, so hers is more up to date than mine... you can visit it here:  www.kayleejohns.blogspot.com

Just trying to get ready for winter to hit here.  Ugh.  I still need to secure a snowplowing contract.

My brother's kiddos that live in Plaster Rock are moving to Alberta next week along with their mom and stepdad.  I'm thrilled for all of them, and I will miss being able to see them relatively often.  I believe that they will do well and have a better life out there, and I am glad they will be a lot closer to Jeremy.  I know it's been hard for him to be so far away from his kids.  After having one myself, I would be out of my mind if I had to leave her behind and consider only seeing her once or twice a year.

Kaylee is so cute - she is trying to imitate our facial expressions and vocalize.  Check out her blog for the latest picture of her facial expressions.  We're slowly getting with it as far as pictures, videos, and blogging goes.  It's been a couple months trying to get into a routine and now that we're getting there, I need to get other stuff caught up that's been on hold.

Everyone got their Christmas shopping done yet?  :)  Yeah, it's that time of year.  I'm trying to get most of mine done online.  I can't BELIEVE it's the first of November!!!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I moderate comments for privacy and spam purposes, but try to publish comments within a few days. - GVJ